Women's Earth & Climate Action Network, International
The Women's Earth & Climate Action Network is a solutions-based, multi-faceted effort established to engage women worldwide to take action as powerful stakeholders in climate change and sustainability solutions. For Our Earth and Future Generations A project of Women's Earth and Climate Caucus and its partner eraGlobal Alliance
« Stories, Media and Messaging -- Communicating Climate Change, Solutions and New Cultural Narratives

Living Feminine Consciousness, Inner Listening and the Awakening Soul of the World

photo of Megan McFeely

Started by: mmcfeely

Related Project:

Spiritual Ecology

Description:

Living Feminine Consciousness, Inner Listening and the Awakening Soul of the World

I believe that the global ecological crisis is direclty related to the diconnectednesss women feel from their own inner knowing. Women are the consciousness of our Earth and until we reclaim and reognize this...at the deepest levels, what is being born in us cannot really take root. By creating solutions to our problems we still work within the current paradigm.  Our power and wisdom has always come from within. It is the feminine way.

Right now I work with Mystic Alex Warden and Dr. Christine Page, they are individuals trying to bring this awareness to the world... each in their own way. I am also creating a film on the topic called As She Is.

Reasons for working in this topic, project or business:

It is the deepest call of my heart. I can hear inside a part of myself that has been neglected...a part I no longer know how to hear, but she needs my attention.  I see this as compeltely connected to our environmental situation. We are the microcosm. If we cannot really listen from within we will not know what is needed. So I am responding...

Root causes of the problems in this field and main barriers:

Apathy. Asleepness....grief.

What is needed to overcome barriers to implement solutions:

We need to show people how to reclaim access to their inner knowing and develop a capacity to be with it all. Also how to use the gift of human consciousness to reawaken the soul of the world.

Specific needs and/or support requests:

I would like to humbly request that this topic be included at the event in NY. It is a critical part of our awareness.

Suggested best local solution for this topic:

Local events where women can gather...where the sacred inside ourselves and our power is reflected back to us.

Suggestions:

The Sacred relationship between women and the Earth

Discussion

You must be logged in to post comments. Login now.

Megan McFeely posted

Videos