Women's Earth & Climate Action Network, International
The Women's Earth & Climate Action Network is a solutions-based, multi-faceted effort established to engage women worldwide to take action as powerful stakeholders in climate change and sustainability solutions. For Our Earth and Future Generations A project of Women's Earth and Climate Caucus and its partner eraGlobal Alliance
« Stories, Media and Messaging -- Communicating Climate Change, Solutions and New Cultural Narratives

watersense

photo of Alireza Hejazi

Started by: watersense

Description:

watersense

water sense or sense of water is an ability to perceive water issues. I invite women and artists to target climate change via my linkedin group:

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Water-Sense-4710962

Reasons for working in this topic, project or business:

I think that climate change is manageable when respect to nature would return many benefits to me; so, I can recognize myself, specially my water-based nature better. Sharing my researches on cultural and social aspects of water with the public is a journey toward a better, dynamic life.  

Root causes of the problems in this field and main barriers:

Humans' unawareness on pollution, contamination and overusing of water resources

What is needed to overcome barriers to implement solutions:

Increasing awareness on the value of water.

Specific needs and/or support requests:

Supporting my activities can be facilitate better if  other water advocates would familiar with my activities  and inviting me to joint opeartions.

Suggested best local solution for this topic:

Reaching to the wisdom of the water can overcome contemporary problems of our climate.

Networking opportunities:

My voice provides a unique chance to the public via my networking group; watersense.

Discussion

You must be logged in to post comments. Login now.