Women's Earth & Climate Action Network, International
The Women's Earth & Climate Action Network is a solutions-based, multi-faceted effort established to engage women worldwide to take action as powerful stakeholders in climate change and sustainability solutions. For Our Earth and Future Generations A project of Women's Earth and Climate Caucus and its partner eraGlobal Alliance
« Stories, Media and Messaging -- Communicating Climate Change, Solutions and New Cultural Narratives

Blue Green Matters

Started by: Mcfmorgan

Description:

Blue Green Matters

Im starting a "green blog" to encourage community involvement, and taking positive steps in our everday lives.  Upbeat, fun, with science based facts to substantiate why we need to change our habits, lifestyle, and that individual actions matter.    i welcome all quotes, links, suggestins, etc.  thank you.

Reasons for working in this topic, project or business:

Going green needs fun, upbeat easy to change tips 

Root causes of the problems in this field and main barriers:

So thwt we sre not depressed and feel what we do doesnt matter...our individual efforts matter, and there is science gacking that up.

What is needed to overcome barriers to implement solutions:

The barriers are individuals thinking their actions dont matter.  Es its a drop in the bucket.  Everyone puts a drop in and the bucket gets full. There is leadership.  I will find it, your help!  And we have to start now!

Specific needs and/or support requests:

I would love you to help me by suggesting positive upbeat quotes, posters, cartoons, links to articles that illustrate what we can do individually, and the science of if if we all do it, we will make a difference.  That is feels great to be part of this effort.

Suggested best local solution for this topic:

Im looking for links and papers on how individual actions matter wth climate change.

Networking opportunities:

Yes, when. Get it launched, networking for indviduals and npos is ok.

Discussion

You must be logged in to post comments. Login now.